The split frame machine design is a unique combination of accuracy, strength and ease of handling. Engineers have gathered information from field operators around the world to determine the areas that require improvement over traditional designs.
Features and Benefits
- There are three series split frame pipe machining tools to meet the demands of your specific project.
- The MFC small diameter series has big performance and reliability for materials from .625″ to 2.625″ OD (15.9 to 66.7 mm).
- The versatile AFC series cuts and forms pipes from 1″ OD to 48″ OD (25.4 to 1219.2 mm).
- The heavier duty BFC series features a thicker body to withstand the high torque required for heavy wall pipes in large diameters. They are available for pipes from 36″ to 86″ OD (914.4 to 2184.4 mm).
- To minimise your overall investment utilise the machine’s high percentage of parts that are interchangeable and therefore reduce the number of extension pads necessary to achieve the full working range.
- From every point of comparison, the H&S Tool field machining pipe tools are designed for greater productivity, reliability and economy.
- Rigid and easy to handle – Aluminium body gives highest strength to weight ratio and our exclusive ring mounted bearing design has a patent pending.
- Lower overall investment – Complete parts interchangeability between models within series.
- Greater reliability.
- Easy set up and accurate cuts – Improved tool slide design.
- Low clearance design.
- Patent pending safety tripper mechanism.
- Adjustable locator pads have 3/4” (19 mm) clamping adjustment per pad which minimises the number of locator extensions required for full model range coverage.
- Easy alignment and squaring.