This series of OD Mount Flange Facers set a new standard in safety, versatility, durability and performance, quickly machining all 7 flange types on the market today.
Features and Benefits
Industry Changing Safety
- Feed control on the outside of the machine – no more reaching in.
- E-stop for quick stops controlled re-starts.
- Low pressure drop out prevents unintended re-starts after loss of supplied air pressure.
- CE Certified.
Flexible and Versatile
- 1 machine for 7 flange types, no attachments needed:
– Flat face
– Raised face
– Ring type joints (RTJ)
– Tongue & groove
– Lens ring
– Grayloc (hub profile)
– Compact flanges
- Select from 3 models sized to machine flanges up to 12.5, 24.5 or 36.5 inches (317.5, 622.3 or 927.1 mm) in diameter
- Automatic & variable feed come standard on both radial and axial feeds for up to 30% time savings.
- No reaching in means higher RPM
- Adjust feed rate while machining – no need to stop, change direction, or replace parts.
- Start and stop feed while machining to machine to a shoulder.
- Easy machining of various types of
- A better surface
- Tool head and tool bit rotate independently, to any angle
- Tool head presets at 0°, 23°, and -23°.
High Quality, Robust Design
- No broken shear pin in an event of a crash. Just reset, and keep working.
- Robust chucking mechanism and unique bearing design provide superior rigidity and machining performance.
- Smooth running rotational drive produces a high quality finish.