The FF5300 Flange Facer offers high performance machining in a compact package. The rigid and versatile FF5300 Flange Facer delivers high torque performance to quickly face pipe and valve flanges as well as repair sealing and bearing surfaces efficiently and cost effectively.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy duty machining arms provide rigid performance and reliable results, ensuring high quality cutting performance throughout the full range of the machine.
- Tool head and tool bit rotate 360˚, which allows for machining and positioning at an angle. This provides flexibility to create a variety of cuts including chamfers, O-Ring grooves, RTJ grooves, lens rings and other angular surfaces.
- Auto-feed system keeps operators hands safe from moving parts and keeps the job running smoothing.
- Variable axial and radial feed rate control allows operators to easily adjust and set the feed rate of the cutting tool for consistent performance.
- Low pressure safety interlock system prevents unintended re-starts after the loss of supplied air pressure.
- Modular components are lightweight, easy to use, and easy to transport reducing the potential for worker fatigue.
- Adjustable chucking system and quick-connect chuck feet allow for quick and easy set up.
- Interchangeable machining arms are quick and easy to replace allowing for work in confined spaces or unique environments
- Various tooling options, Carbide and HSS