HTL Joint-Pro is a modular software based management system used for the planning, data capture, analysis & reporting of activities related to the inspection, maintenance & testing of bolted joints and pipework.
Who is HTL Joint-Pro for?
- Operators wishing to manage their assets throughout construction, commissioning, shutdowns, turnarounds and routine maintenance.
- Service companies offering integrated flange management and pressure testing services.
- Specialist technical services companies providing flange management as a complementary service line.
- Construction companies required to produce and maintain auditable records for flange assembly and tightening activities.
- Engineering companies providing a specialist quality control function where state of the art software is a vital component of an overall flange management system.
What does Joint-Pro offer?
- Flexible and customisable import routines allow data import from a variety of formats and applications.
- Flange management information capture and reporting based on energy institute ‘Guidelines for the management of integrity of bolted joints for pressurised systems’.
- System generated leak test packs are based HSE ‘Safety requirements for pressure testing Guidance Note GS4’.
- Software is easily customised to capture any data and generate additional service line work-packs.
- Drawing module allows PDF based ISOs and P&IDs to be marked up to support Flange Management and Leak testing instructions, procedures and activities.
- Drawings and work packs can be copied and edited, drawings up rev’d retaining mark-up to facilitate the rapid generation of packs.
- Handhelds allow real time data capture, bar code scanning can support permit to work and system supports client / third party sign of during line walks and pressure test hold points.
- Customisable reports and outputs.
- Anomaly tracking
- Built-in tools to monitor project progress