Hydraulic Nut Splitter
The Hydraulic Nut Splitter is the ideal tool for removing rusted nuts which have seized up and corroded. They are designed with a single acting spring return, which eradicates the need for grinding or flame cutting. The Heavy Duty Blades which are used can be easily removed to make re-grinding and replacement possible. In addition to the standard features which are generally associated with Hydraulic Nut Splitters, our system also provides the following, additional benefits:
- Triple edge disposable cutting blade
- Blade positioning scale to eliminate bolt damage
- Adjustable cutting depth achieved by rotating the cylinder
- Sizes range from ¾” – 3½” bolt diameters
- Designed to fit BS1560/ANSI B16.5 flanges
- Special Subsea versions available
- Versatile, reliable and trouble free operation
- Compact and ergonomic design making it easy to use
- Uniquely angled head design
- Single Acting, spring return Cylinder
- Heavy duty chisels can be re-ground
- Applications include: Service Trucks, Piping Industry, Tank Cleaning, Petrochemical, Steel Construction, Mining, etc.
To view the online catalogue or request a printed copy.
We supply a wide range of torque-based products.
We have a huge stock available of Topside and Subsea tensioners.
Keep updated on new products, services and events at HTL.